I practice a holistic approach to health and wellbeing, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected.
Does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to overeat? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? In everything I offer, I look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole.
My approach is not to dwell on calories, carbs, fats, and proteins.
It is not to create lists of restrictions or good and bad foods.
Instead, I work with my clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and rewarding.
My approach aims to help you reach your health goals. Whether you are focused on achieving your optimal weight, reducing food cravings, increasing sleep, or maximizing energy.
I am here to work with you to develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for you. To enable you to implement lasting changes that will improve your energy, balance and health.
Health Coaching Concepts
Here are some concepts that I was taught as part of My Training and that I focus on in my work:
- The concept of bio-individuality is that each person has unique food and lifestyle needs. One person’s food is another person’s poison, and that’s why fad diets tend to fail in the long run.
- Working on the principle of bio-individuality, I work to support you to make positive changes that are based on your unique needs, lifestyle, preferences, and ancestral background.
- I use a personalised, holistic approach to ensure that you will have great success!
- It’s easy to overlook all of the things that contribute to our sense of nourishment and fulfillment. It’s not just the food we eat, but all of the other factors present in our daily lives.
- Healthy relationships, a fulfilling career, regular physical activity and a spiritual awareness are essential forms of nourishment.
- When these ‘primary foods’ are balanced, what you eat becomes secondary.
- I will support you in achieving all of your goals, from eating the right foods for your body, to living an inspired, fulfilling life.
- My focus on food emphasises the importance of local and organic produce, whole grains, high-quality proteins, plant-based fats, and water.
- I also focus on the importance of correct proportions and portion size.
- I’ll introduce you to some of the healthiest foods on the planet and teach you how to find what’s healthiest for your unique body!
You can also learn more about My Training at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Are you ready to start feeling better than ever? Schedule an initial consultation with me today!