Wouldn’t it be great to have someone to guide you in how to make the best decisions for your health and wellbeing? Someone who has spent much of their life grappling with the questions you want answered. Someone who gets how you want to feel and can open your mind to new ideas and possibilities.
You’ve always felt a bit like the secret hippy stuck in the confines of the corporate world. But (until now) you’ve never had the time or impetus to find out more about true health, wellbeing, purpose, spirituality or sustainability.
You want someone you can trust, who’s a smart cookie and who’s been through it all. Someone who’s done the training, read the books and sifted through the information, so you don’t have to.
That’s where I come in!
I’m Angela Bryant, and my passion is helping others understand how they can make better choices. Choices that affect the health of their bodies, minds, lives and planet. Choices that lead to greater happiness and wellbeing.
Following a successful corporate career, I have spent the past 10 years following my desire to help people create a healthy and sustainable life.
After years of feeling like I was far too much of a hippy rebel to be stuck in a corporate box, I finally decided to make choices based on my dreams and beliefs, rather than what I thought was expected of me.
Along the way, I’ve had my fair share of health and stress related issues, and know exactly what it’s like to be working in a high pressure environment, with a long daily commute, not enough sleep and too much grabbing food on the run! I’ve come out the other side of this, and so can you.
I’m here to share my journey. To inspire and support you to make the best choices. To encourage you to make decisions that lead to a healthier body, mind, life and planet.
Or stick around here to find out a bit more about me and about what make me tick…
- I’m the original Maths geek. I earned a First class degree in Maths and then did a Masters degree in Operational Research (a branch of Maths that looks at how to apply all sorts of analysis to the real world!). But don’t let that scare you.
- I love all kinds of puzzles and can happily spend an afternoon solving cryptic crosswords or logic problems. In a work context this means that I love figuring things out. I will always look at the big picture to see how things are interrelated, but I also like to get my hands dirty in the detail.
- My corporate career started with 5 years working for the ‘World’s Favourite Airline’, followed by 7 years at what is now the world’s second largest mobile telecoms company. Originally focused on analysis, I went on to build an expertise in all things related to brand, marketing and commercial strategy. I also became hooked on international travel!
- About 17 years ago I started singing with the amazing Reading Phoenix Choir; best described as an amateur choir with professional standards. I have always loved music (learning violin, flute and French horn as a child) and this still takes up a goodly proportion of my free time! Probably more than it should.
- Having finally realised that the corporate world wasn’t for me, I went on to become a director of a sustainability consulting company, before becoming Chief Exec of an environmental charity focused on carbon-cutting. Everything I do is built on my deep understanding of all things eco and green!
- I’ve had my own business since 2009, although it’s had a few different incarnations over the years! A couple of my favourite historic projects were running all the community engagement for the London 2012 Olympic Legacy, and acting as General Manager of an Ayurvedic spa retreat.
- In the past few years I’ve undertaken Marie Forleo’s B-School, as well as the Institute for Integrative Nutrition’s Health Coach Training Program and a whole host of other online programs. I love learning about new ways to improve my own health and wellbeing, as well as exploring more alternative ideas about how we should live.
- I’m a complete foodie. I’ve been vegetarian since my early teenage years and have taken all sorts of cookery courses including a Cordon Vert diploma (like Cordon Bleu but for veggies!). That said, I’m not one for preaching my dietary choices to others. Exercise and self-care both play an important role in my life.
- For most of the year, I live with my husband in the UK. But we are currently in the process of seeing if we can make our lives ‘location independent’ so that we can travel and work anywhere in the world.